Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $15.83 - $17.81 / hr based on qualifications
Areas of Responsibility:
Bell stand, Information Desk, Coat Check
Applies high guest service standards while supervising Bellmen to ensure guests are assisted as they enter and exit the property and that luggage is transported effectively. Also supervises the Information Desk and Coat Check Operations.
- Supervises daily functions and assigns tasks to team members. Provides guidance and direction to team members, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance. Resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Schedules team members based on business levels to ensure coverage.
- Interviews, selects, hires, promotes and provides training and development for team members. This includes team member training and development. Completes performance reviews on team members.
- Provides quality guest service by ensuring quality standards are met.
- Handles and resolves guest issues and concerns. Provides complimentaries as needed.
- Calculates and distributes team member gratuities.
- Tracks attendance, completes gratuity forms, and completes random service audits.
- Provides breaks for Hospitality Attendants
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of work areas.
- Any combination of education and leadership/training experience in hospitality or guest service environment to equal two years.
- The ability to communicate basic information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- On feet or standing 95% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- May be exposed to summer heat, rain, wind, and weather conditions.