Director of Social Gaming
Days: Monday - Friday, TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Areas of Responsibility:
Responsible for leading the marketing efforts of Mystic Lake's social casino business. This includes coordinating between the Mystic Lake's social casino platform provider, Mystic Lake's land-based gaming operations, Mystic Lake's Marketing team, and any third-party loyalty partners with the intent to deliver a seamless and rewarding experience to social casino players. This Director will be responsible for developing strategies to increase revenue and operating income from current Mystic Lake Social Casino guests as well as attract prospective guests to engage with the social casino.
- Responsible for annual Social Gaming budget, including revenue, expenses and providing input into the Digital Marketing budget for purposes of growing and retaining social casino guests. Responsible for adjustments throughout the year including forecasting and variance reporting. Approves payroll and other financial requisitions, purchase orders, and other capital expenditures.
- Job Duties:
- Assists in setting Social Gaming product roadmap. Responsible for managing social gaming budget. Develops the Gaming Enterprise's social gaming loyalty promotions calendar and oversees execution including planning, reporting, and optimization.
- Coordinates between Mystic Lake, the platform provider, Marketing, and IT to help facilitate the integration of guest insights data. Works to create more effective guest interactions across all marketing channels.
- Works with property marketing and support service departments on strategic planning initiatives, marketing program development, results analysis and campaign execution. Seamlessly executes timely and coordinated social marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for communication with and training of property marketing departments on all aspects of social gaming to ensure complete understanding of the significance of the social gaming market.
- Occasional tasks
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Ten years casino experience, including 5 years of progressive leadership/management in Social Gaming and/or Digital Marketing
- Experience with social gaming, the competitive environment and how player engagement and monetization are achieved
- Previous experience in the development and implementation of media planning and buying strategies within the advertising industry, and a strong familiarity with online marketing best practices
- Possess a solid understanding of the social media and marketing universe including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Linkedln, etc.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and public speaking skills.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated effectiveness building strong working relationships.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and electronic mail software.