Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $15.83 - $17.81 / hr based on qualifications
Directs staff and inspects hotel rooms and public areas to ensure quality room appearance and attainment of cleaning standards. Applies high guest service standards while working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsible for controlling labor and inventory expenses and waste as related to supplies.
- Directs and supervises staff in the cleaning of hotel rooms and hotel public areas, including the Spa and Tower Boardroom. Inspects guest rooms, hallways, and service areas to ensure quality standards are met.
- Ensures enterprise and department policies and procedures are being followed by team members.
- Prepares assignments for staff and reviews special requests and areas of concentration to ensure a smooth flow of the daily operation. Coordinates team members to accomplish requested additional cleaning tasks. Assign designated guest room keys to staff; maintain accurate records and ensure security of keys.
- Works with Front Desk to verify room status and report any discrepancies; prioritize and update status of check out rooms.
- Follows up on guests' special requests.
- Inspects inventory of storage areas and chemical closets to ensure compliance with predetermined levels and safety policies are being met.
- Train, coach, and provide performance feedback to ensure maximum efficiency. Completes performance appraisals, performs disciplinary actions and is involved with terminations. Interviews, recommends hires and promoting of team members.
- Prepares maintenance work orders and daily follow up.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
- Any combination of education and supervisory experience in the hotel industry, hotel room cleaning, or related field to equal one year.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.