Bar Back part-time (Banquets) 2nd Shift
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $9.65 / hr plus tips
Supplies bars with bar supplies such as ice, mixers, glassware, condiments, wine, beer, liquor and other necessary supplies for bar operation. Applies high guest service standards.
May handle amounts of cash, coin and cash-equivalent under close supervision.
- Provides and replenishes bars with an adequate supply of all products needed to efficiently operate the bar. Rotate beer and fill reach in refrigerators, wash and stock glassware, maintain stock of fruit fill and replace as needed.
- Ensure that the bar area is kept clean and sanitary offering assistance to the bartender for all duties necessary to ensure good guest service. This includes filling ice bins, emptying garbage, wiping/picking up surfaces as time allows, checking kegs, replacing dirty bar mats, sweeping floors, wiping down bottles, cleaning spouts, beer drains, counter drains and ice bins.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to listen and to understand basic information and ideas in spoken English.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting.
- Ability to perform cash handling procedures
- Ability to learn drink preparations and Alcohol Awareness procedures.
- On feet or standing 98% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs.
- Must be able to move or push 250 lbs.