Marketing Automation Specialist
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: Monday - Friday, TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $57,000 - $70,000 - Based on qualifications
Responsible for the strategy and execution of cross-channel marketing automation campaigns. This includes the set up and deployment of automated communication journeys leveraging email, landing pages, SMS, retargeting, push notifications and more within Marketo, Sitecore and other marketing automation tools. Write business rules based on key data point triggers, dynamic content and customer behavior to target, attract, acquire and engage customers. Create customer preference roadmaps and develop segments based on individual behaviors, preferences and demographics to drive action and improve campaign outcomes. Develop insightful reporting to provide guidance on campaign performance, optimization and ROI.
- Works with various areas of Marketing to develop and execute marketing automation strategies that attract, nurture and engage current and future customers. Manage the execution of marketing automation tasks such as campaign setup, scheduling, triggers, tracking, testing and deployment. Provide channel expertise and recommendations throughout creative process, content messaging, segmentation, and communication frequency.
- Develops and deploys strategies for marketing email, mobile push and text campaigns via marketing automation software (Marketo and Sitecore) and respective platforms.
- Conduct quality assurance for all email and mobile pushes to ensure deadlines and process steps are executed on time and without error.
- Scale automated marketing campaigns across channels with email marketing, nurturing, ad targeting, personalization and mobile engagement. Work closely with marketers to understand objectives, develop programs and ensure executions and segmentation strategies meet those objectives.
- Works with a cross functional team of database analysts and developers to maintain the system, query databases and manage lists, personas and segments.
- Maintains an expertise to apply latest marketing automation tool features and industry best practices.
- Occasional tasks
- Four year degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Three years of marketing experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Experience in marketing automation and digital marketing
- Strong understanding of omnichannel digital marketing methodology and 1:1 personalized engagement across web, email, social and mobile channels.
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions
- HTML/ CSS skills and best practices for building and deploying marketing assets such as email, landing pages, forms and more.
- Experience building and executing marketing programs with enterprise-level marketing automation software (preferably Marketo and Sitecore) for the purpose of marketing and/or e-commerce.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.