Spa & Pool Area Attendant
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.00 / hr
Responsible for the processing of spa and retail sales transactions, and reconciling shift paperwork.
Assist guests in the spa and pool area while apply high guest service standards. Maintains upkeep and cleanliness of spa, pool area, and exercise room.
Responsible for daily cash bank (minimum $500) and retail assets.
- Serves as single point of contact, providing guests with personal attention; communicating information regarding spa and pool services. Greet guests; provides towels, robes, refreshments and introduces guests to Spa facility and locker rooms.
- Maintains upkeep and cleanliness of spa, pool area, and exercise room. Responsible for stocking inventory and supplies in the Spa and Pool area.
- Schedules massage appointments and keeps appointments on schedule. Responsible for issuing confidential medical questionnaire to spa patrons prior to appointment and shares form with massage therapist in a timely manner. Notifies massage therapist of guest arrival.
- Process sales transactions via POS, settles payment via cash, credit card, comps and/or coupons; uses automated and manual systems. Prepares POS shift reports, reconciliations, and cash counts at the end of shift. Uses multiple computer systems to complete spa guest transaction.
Requirements: Part-time opportunity
Position will include weekends/holidays and some week day hours
- Any combination of education and/or experience in hospitality, resort, spa or closely related field to equal one year.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Working knowledge of cash register operations.
- The ability to communicate basic information and ideas clearly and fluently in English so others will understand.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer programs.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- On feet or standing 75% of time.
- Exposure to fumes.