Casino Floor Servers (Part-time) 10am to 6:30pm
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $9.65 / hr plus tips
Applies high guest service standards while providing a convenient method for guests on the casino gaming floor to purchase alcoholic beverages or receive complimentary beverages.
Maintains daily bank and cart inventory
- Provides continuous, prompt, and courteous service to guests in assigned sections and is accountable for all cash transactions that may, at times, be high volume. Incorporates safe work practices in job performance. Adheres to responsible alcohol service standards.
- Restocks cart with beverages as needed.
- Counts and balances bank and alcohol inventory.
- Empties, cleans, and rotates ashtrays in assigned sections. Discards disposable beverage cups and returns glasses to bar.
- Provides information and direction to guests on the casino floor and promptly communicates guest concerns or issues to the Assistant Beverage Manager.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Previous guest service experience.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs - 80% of shift.