Slot Inventory Specialist - Midnight-8:30am
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.88 - $15 / hr based on qualifications
Issues and maintains the Slot department inventory, issuing repair parts, tools and equipment, ensuring departmental integrity and regulatory compliance. Assists with maintaining bench stock levels, parts ordering and periodic physical inventories.
- Issues and receives parts, tools, radios, keys and equipment in and out of the parts room, ensuring strict accountability and adherence to all applicable policies and procedures. Ensures that all parts are appropriately stored, maintained, and ordered.
- Maintains inventory of high security electronic components, ensuring the integrity of the inventory control system. Reviews logs to ensure accountability of components, tools and parts.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Proficiency in inventory management database; word-processing, spreadsheets, database and electronic mail software.
- Ability to type 30 WPM
- The ability to communicate basic information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- Valid driver's license may be required with a good driving record.
- On feet or standing 50% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.