Hotel Bellman PT
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $10.55 / hr plus tips
Assists guests in the areas of Information Desk, Coat Check Operations and Hotel Bell stand with the loading and unloading of hotel guest luggage and other items; while applying high guest service standards.
- Greets guests upon arrival and provides prompt assistance with luggage. Opens doors and may escort guests to the registration area.
- Provides guests with information about casino and hotel services, restaurants, and various amenities and answers guest inquiries.
- Inspects hotel rooms with guests to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assists guests with secure storage and retrieval of luggage, packages, coats, hats, and other items.
- Maintains control log of the movement of luggage and other items.
- Familiarizes guests with the hotel's safety features and any in-room amenities.
- Cleans and maintains work area and applicable equipment.
- Processes and delivers guest laundry.
- Tour Bus Load In/Load Out
- Occasional tasks.
Requirements: Part-time opportunity in a Bellman position. Hours available are 10am -6:30 pm and 3pm - 11:30 pm
- Any combination of education and/or experience in hospitality or related field to equal one year.
- The ability to communicate basic information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Outside work 25% of time.