Program Owner Energy - Property Management
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Supports delivery of Great Looking Stores and Great Profitability by Developing, refining, and executing team processes, Managing vendor and/or partner performance and Ensuring all stores meet and exceed brand standards in the most cost effective mannerUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Works with Senior or Lead Specialist to drive expense and capital optimization. Research, prioritize and approve out-of-scope funding requests.
- With general supervision, maintain and support strategies and various initiatives. Develop and manage project plans as assigned. Responsible for ongoing communication with appropriate stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivering on expected vendor management routines. Achieve service level expectations through strong collaboration. Participates in vendor business reviews.
- Using data and other available information to complete due diligence efforts that allow for root cause analysis
- Partners with leadership on appropriate resolution and communication with general supervision.
- Aware of general industry trends and issues
- Works with leadership to engage Employee Relations, Legal, Risk Management and Procurement to support resolution of contract related issues associated with contractor compliance and liability.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0-2 years experience in related field or relevant experience
- Computer literacy
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines to meet goals
- Effective conflict resolution skills
- Overnight travel as required