Quality Control Inspector
Pro staff is currently working with a company in the Brainerd Lakes Area who has an opening for a motivated Quality Control Inspector. Requirements:
- Inspect parts accurately using all available measuring tools.
- Communicate with engineers and operators the status of parts to ensure they are in compliance.
- Assist with other departmental tasks to ensure the World Class Quality the company provides continues.
- Program and maintain the Coordinate Measurement Machines (CMM).
- Run parts on the CMM to ensure parts are meeting specifications.
- Record results of measurements from CMM and during part inspections.
- Provide feedback to operators on measurements and any necessary adjustments.
- Complete part measurements as requested by operators and supervisors.
- Complete incoming inspections on raw and finished material.
- Assist in ISIR measurements and the completing of the PPAP paperwork.
- Assist operators in completing SPC gage capabilities and process charting.
- Assist in gage calibration
- Assist to ensure compliance to ISO standards and Magnum Machining, Inc. policies and procedures.