7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
We are currently working with a company in the Little Falls area that is looking for a Welder/Fabricator to join their team. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Read basic prints and shop routing instructions.
- Read and understand the measurement values for a tape measure to the 1/32” increments and be able to read a caliper to the .001” increment.
- Have a good understanding and operation of MIG Welding and its capabilities.
- Weld and/or tack weld on mild steel.
- Recognition of nonconforming products and services.
- To have a basic understanding of the ISO Quality and Documentation System.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process, and/or quality system.
- Participate as required in quality audits and in developing quality plans.
- Carry out tasks in a safe manner in accordance with known and/or published safety policies.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work area.
- Effect any change(s) necessary to control and maintain ISO-9001:2008 Quality System.
- Initiate corrective and preventive actions as necessary to support ISO-9001:2008 registration/certification.
- Stop production if any process adversely affects product quality.
- Must pass Welding Test.
- Manufacturing experience preferred but not necessary for position.