Are you an experienced Administrative professional, proficient with variety of software programs? Pro Staff is recruiting an Administrative Assistant to provide support to our client company’s President/CEO and Senior Leadership teams.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Coordinate calendars, meeting, calls, web meetings and other communications as needed
- Arrange travel and maintain visitor and event schedules
- Assist with various projects for Leadership Team
- Maintain databases and compile reports
- Act as a point of communication between company leadership, business partners, and customers
- Provide support to other administrative staff as needed
- Other office-related duties as needed
- AA degree in a business or administrative related field + 3 years of related work experience. Or High School Diploma/GED + 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to help in all areas as needed
- Detail-oriented, with strong clerical and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, PowerLink, SharePoint and other business software systems is needed
- Must be well-versed in the use of various pieces of office equipment
Pay is $16-18/hr., depending on experience. Interested in being considered? Apply today, or contact us at 320-763-9677 for complete details.
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.