Management Faculty, Tenure Track, St. Paul Campus
The School of Business and Technology at The College of St. Scholastica seeks a Management faculty member for our St. Paul, Minnesota campus. This is a full-time, eleven-month position with rank and compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience. The position is tenure-track for doctorally prepared candidates. Based in St. Paul, Minnesota, the position is scheduled to begin January 2019. The successful candidate will teach face to face graduate courses, and online undergraduate management and marketing courses. The faculty member will support online and extended campus Management adjunct professors; engage in scholarship; advise students, maintain a presence in the external community, and participate in school service. The School of Business and Technology is committed to building a culturally diverse educational environment.
- Master’s degree in Management or a related field
- Knowledge of organization development practice
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching
- Professional experience in Management
- Commitment to the College’s Benedictine tradition and values including the demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Ph.D. in Management or a related field
- If graduate degree is in a field other than Management, the candidate should have at least five years of professional work experience in Management OR have at least 18 graduate credits in Management.
- Experience in organization development and integrating technology into the curriculum.
For more information and to apply, visit http://www.csshrjobs.com. The College of St. Scholastica is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an educational and work environment that is rich in diversity, inclusive and supportive of all students, faculty and staff. Individuals from diverse racial, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. While there is no religious requirement, we are interested in individuals who value and support the rich Catholic Benedictine heritage of the College of St. Scholastica.