Pediatric Home Service is a Top Workplace, we are a friendly and professional leader in home health care with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Pharmacist to join our distinguished pharmacy team. In this role as a Pharmacist, you will perform clinical pharmacy duties in order to provide safe and effective pediatric home infusion therapies.
What you do:
- Hold a valid Pharm. D. degree from an accredited school of pharmacy & a current MN Board of Pharmacy license.
- Use your Pediatric and I.V. therapy experience, if you have it, that would be great!
- Collaborate with our Medical Director, Clinical Dietitians, Nurses, Respiratory Therapists as well as community pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists.
- Work in a fantastic culture that has teamwork, respect and community.
- Work with others who value excellence in quality, customer service & patient care.
- Utilize best practices with an emphasis on patient safety and quality.
- Work in a fast-paced environment where you’ll put your organizational, multi-tasking, problem solving, and communication skills to work.
- Work a steady, Monday-Friday, 40hr work week between the hours of 7am-5:30pm with some flexibility and rotating on-call duties.
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability & Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Professional Development
- Education Reimbursement
Interested candidates should apply online at www.PHSCareers.com; please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.