Description: The primary function of thispositionis toprovide onboarding and mapping implementation of our EDI interfaces for new and existing clients.
1. Install, configure, test, and facilitate successful go live on all EDI systems.
2. Troubleshoot File Transfer Protocol (FTP) connectivity for EDI environment.
4. Monitor all document flow.
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!
Requirements: 1. Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilitiess to research and determine appropirate actions.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills by phone and emails with clients and other external parties.
3. Ability to translate issues expressed by clients to technical and functional software definitions.
4. Skilled in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues with a high degree of independence.
5. Ability to work with 204, 210,211, 214, 990,and 997 EDI file formats.
Must have 1-2 years of experience with EDI or similar system.