Associate Project Manager
This position provides customer service and administrative assistance to support state assessment projects.
- Respond to customer questions and concerns at the district and school level. Research and resolve customer questions and issues. Escalate issues as needed.
- Interact with team members and other DRC departments to obtain or provide information regarding current projects, prioritize work, and coordinate tasks to meet deadlines.
- Provide work direction to seasonal (temporary) employees as necessary and monitor quality of their work.
- Write,edit and proof project materials (email correspondence, client bulletins,procedures, etc.)
- Manage customer service deliverables supporting state assessment projects. Projects include developing training modules, state user guides, and other program defined requirements.
- Provide project management staff with project support including logging customer calls, telephone and email communications, database maintenance, quality checking, report assembly, and coordinating shipping.
- Make off-site visits to other DRC facilities and outside vendors as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word and Excel); MS Project and Access experience is a plus
- Demonstrated customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent working knowledge of desktop, mobile devices and their operating systems (such as Google, Apple and Microsoft systems).
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job tasks simultaneously
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V