Lead Software Developer (Angular, Node.js,Full Stack)
Job Title: Lead Software Developer (Angular, Node.js, Full Stack)
- Proven experience as a development lead of a team on large scale projects
- Extensive experience with multiple of the following: AngularJS, Angular 2/4, Node.js, HTML5
- Experience developing against database technologies
- Expert understanding of enterprise-class system concepts (Deployment, Performance, Scalability, Availability, and Security)
- Experience using CI/CD and Devops technologies. Preferably Puppet and Terraform.
- Experience implementing Cloud and/or Hybrid-Cloud solutions. Preferably AWS.
- Proven experience working with Agile methodologies for delivering software
- Ability to review and understand business requirements
- Ability to review and create technical design documentation
- Strong understanding of test driven development and testing concepts to participate in unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and load testing
- Experience with Open Source work management tools: JIRA, Jenkins, and GitHub
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Microservices architecture experience a plus, not required
- Sails.js, Sequelize, and Liquibase experience a plus, not required
- Coffeescript and Typescript experience a plus, not required
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field OR Relevant work experience
- Education or Assessment related experience
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hour periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day
To apply, apply directly to this posting or see www.drccareers.com and use Job ID
Full time, direct hire positions are now available in Maple Grove, Minnesota
No Agencies, Please
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.