Sr Manager FP&A, Marketing Finance
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Sr Manager, FP&A - Marketing Finance (10362)
Date: July 2018
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Right on pace with Target's distinctive retail brand, Target Finance and Accounting are transforming for the better. As so much more than a behind-the-scenes number-cruncher, you will be a truly collaborative partner with a seat at the table. You'll bring your unique point of view, experience and passion for the work to your team and internal clients. In Finance, you'll be an integral voice in discussions that lead to Target's unparalleled shopping experience. Your analysis and recommendations will be directly applied to critical business decisions, from sales to merchandising and beyond. Within Finance, you'll enjoy the interesting challenges of the competitive retail space, and you'll have a 360-degree impact—rather than on just one part of the business. You'll see your contributions come to life in virtually every area of this dynamic enterprise. And you'll grow and be challenged in your career while having a healthy balance with life outside of work.
A role on the Financial Planning and Analysis team means providing insight and guidance to support Target's strategic growth strategies and financial decisions. You'll deliver objective and financially-focused insights to the business owners and finance leaders. You will be a critically important resource for long-term and annual financial planning, analysis and drive cross-company initiatives.
As a Sr Manager, Marketing Finance, you will be a key part of the Digital Marketing Team, including Target Media Network, which delivers profitable financial results through the sale of digital media, advertising and custom marketing campaign solutions to the national media and advertising agency market. You will be responsible for all aspects of this rapidly growing business's financial management, helping to deliver strong long-term and annual plans. You are responsible for driving new projects, by leading cross-company teams, and influencing change. You'll chart the path for investment in building out new capabilities and partnerships. You are responsible for delivering high-quality analytic insights to help drive decision making and profit maximization, accurately forecasting revenue expenses and providing insightful analysis of results. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- B.A/B.S degree in accounting or finance, MBA, a plus
- 6-8+ years of relevant Finance experience (including FP&A experience)
- Strong analytical, decision-making, project management and organizational skills
- Superior leadership skills with enthusiasm, initiative and a passion for results
- Demonstrated leadership in strategy development
- Experienced in collaborating across departments/business units and driving results through collaboration
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; tailors message by audience, negotiate consequences, handle crisis, setbacks and conflicts constructively and diplomatically, and provide essential information to the right people at the right time; relationship-building aptitude