Staff Nurse Clinic Coordinator - Alexandria, VN-0610-00, Primary & Specialty Medicine
The Clinic Coordinator demonstrates leadership in delivering and improving holistic care through collaborative strategies and is responsible for daily operational management and oversight including but not limited to programmatic development and evaluation; management of resources; oversight of nursing care; administrator of leave; counseling and disciplinary actions, and ensuring compliance with Joint Commission and other regulatory agencies. Visible to front line staff on a day-to-day basis.Responsibilities
- The Clinic Coordinator demonstrates a high level of clinical expertise, leadership, and creative approaches to management of care within the Primary Specialty Medicine (PSM) service line.
- The incumbent consistently adheres to information security policies and procedures and complies with all provisions of the access security agreement.
- Demonstrates on understanding of Staffing Methodology as it relates to his/her area of responsibility and management of resources.
- Ensures staff compliance with Infection Prevention (IP) and patient safety practices while promoting a safe work environment.
- Provides leadership that shapes policy and contributes to the development/improvement of processes and patient outcomes.
- Additional duties as defined by the ECF.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Not requiredSupervisory status No Promotion Potential 3