Lead BP Merch Process
Description: Lead BP Merch ProcessManages development, implementation of Enterprise Merchandising projects supporting roles and process in Buying and Planning functions of Merchandising and the key CFT partners. Drives cross-functional alignment, manages, supports and facilitates the resolution of process, role clarity and tool requirements between Merchandising and Center of Excellence partners. Develops processes, establishes clear roles and responsibilities and informs prioritization and development of tools/technologies needed to support an effective and scalable future state merchandising process.Key ResponsibilitiesUse your skills, experience and creativity to develop groundbreaking innovation and set visionary goals. As a Lead Business Partner, you'll take the lead as you…
- Lead Target through a modernization of primary unique item identifier changing how Merchandising processes and technology products will manage and utilize that identifier through out every facet of the company. Scope to connect with several Product and Enterprise Initiatives.
- Develop, evolve and execute cross-functional solutions for new item unique identifier in partnership with Director, Merch Process that aligns to stakeholders' strategic direction and priorities. Define, develop and implement activities to be performed and recommend responsibilities for those activities by position. Partner to evolve processes in strategy, planning and execution phases of work to support integration end to end and across merchandising capabilities.
- Lead, plan and manage Capability priorities for item unique identifier for the Enterprise Merchandising and Partner team solutions.
- Act as a process liaison for project workstreams. Collaborate with Process, Operations,, and Technology teams and cross-functional partners to transform, optimize and integrate overall end to end merchandising processes in support of Target's transformation and priorities.
- Understand both Merchandising and Center of Excellence dependencies to item unique identifier processes to ensure overall optimization of collective business objectives.
- Align and partner with other project working teams to ensure roadmaps are aligned and timing allows for the effective and efficient execution of prioritized deliverables.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the process and infrastructure changes and drive for continuous improvement and clarity.
- College Degree or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in merchandising in a retail environment, with a successful track record.
- Strong enterprise or cross-functional process development, project management and innovation skills.
- Experience or strong understanding of technology development and Agile product model
- Excellent problem solving skills, comfortable in ambiguity
- Outstanding communication, active listening and presentation skills.
- Experience in a collaborative work environment and influence without authority
- Team leader/player with ability to interact with multiple levels of the organization.
- Internal Merchandising experience preferred, but not required