Inginaire is currently seeking a Quality Engineer for our client in Owatonna, MN. The primary responsibility of this position will be to plan and conduct activities concerned with the quality assurance of industrial processes, materials and products in the HVAC industry. This is a Direct-Hire Opportunity!
- Reviews non-conformities discovered with purchased products or components and provides input on whether to accept the product.
- May plan and conduct the analysis, inspection, and/or test to assure the quality of finished products once qualified by production.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements.
- Investigates customer/warranty quality assurance issues
- Documents data obtained during quality assurance reviews and uses quality assurance tools such as statistical process control (SPC), failure mode effects analysis (FMEA), etc. for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- May perform Process Capability studies to determine CpK.
- Collaborates with manufacturing engineering and production teams to solve quality problems. May participate in or lead Kaizen events to solve quality assurance problems.
- Communicates significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provides recommended process improvements to management. Prepares reports to communicate results of quality assurance activities.
- May present training on quality topics including ISO requirements, standard operating procedures to ensure a quality product, Kaizen processes, etc.
- May direct technical and administrative workers engaged in quality assurance activities.
- Maintains a working knowledge of government and industry quality assurance standards, including current ISO requirements.