7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking a Proposal Specialist to work for our client in Minnetonka, MN. Our client is a top provider of medical insurance throughout Minnesota.
The Proposal Specialist should be very detail oriented with the ability to multi-task & prioritize. A successful candidate will be a quick learner and willing to ask questions when needed. This position has accountability for generating new and renewal large group proposals, creating and reviewing Summaries of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for all large and strategic group plans sold, as well as creating a complete proposal package suitable for large group customers. monitoring the proposal team mailbox and task assignments to ensure that all proposals are completed in a timely manner.
This individual must be able to balance multiple priorities and effectively communicate and collaborate with multiple constituents. This position will need to operate independently and have a high level of business acumen, keen judgment and attention to detail. This is a long term opportunity!
- Generation and audit of Large Group New/Renewing Proposal
- Compile and review proposal package, generating alternative quotes, as well as other tasks associated with the proposal process in conjunction with the Agency Relationship Managers (ARMs) to present to the broker/client
- Monitor Proposal Team mailbox as well as SF.com task assignments
- Monitor the proposal mailbox and SF.com assignments to ensure that proposals are completed within the required timeframe.
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) Creation
- Responsible for Benefit Summary creation, modification, and auditing
- Minimum education level required: Associates or Bachelor's degree
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience in healthcare, insurance or sales - preferred but not required
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- General understanding of technical, operational and administrative processes in sales, financial underwriting and account management
- Decision-making and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Ability to work with a variety of management levels
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to thrive in a fluctuating environment