Production Lead Second (2nd) Shift
PRODUCTION LEAD – SECOND (2ND) SHIFT
Seacole-CRC, LLC of Plymouth, MN is a diversified chemical manufacturing and distribution company offering essential products and services to a wide variety of markets worldwide. We deliver exceptional value to our customers by offering a unique mix of technical expertise, attentive customer service and trouble-free logistics.
We are currently seeking a dependable, hardworking Second (2nd) Shift Production Lead to help us increase the efficiency and output of our production department. The Production Lead performs the same duties as the Production Workers, in addition to some management responsibilities.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Strong work ethic
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to communicate and teach processes and procedures to others
- Leadership skills
- Work efficiently
- Ability to lift/carry 50 pounds, and ability to move up to 650 pounds with mechanical assistance
- Chemical experience, preferably including mixing
Essential Job Tasks
- Ensure that the production staff is working efficiently and on schedule
- Act as a liaison between the production staff and the Production Manager
- Take responsibility for the production staff on Second Shift, and for the closing of the facility when the shift is over
- Mixing of powder and liquid chemical compounds
- Hand and/or line filling of chemical products
- Labeling and/or packaging chemical products
- Repackaging chemical products (i.e. drums to pails)
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Manager
Seacole is an EOE offering a competitive compensation program and an excellent benefit package. Please email resume to email@example.com, or mail to Seacole, attn.: HR Department, 13505 Industrial Park Blvd., Plymouth, MN, 55441.