7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is looking for a Recruiter for our client, a major health insurance provider in Minnesota and Midwest region. This is a long term contract position!Duties
- Meeting with the hiring manager to strategize and develop the recruitment plan and timeline
- Posting the job description and recruit using their networks
- Scheduling interviews, negotiate salaries, conduct reference checks, adjudicating background checks, answer hiring questions, and engaging with candidates to keep them warm during the onboarding process.
- Partner with leaders across the organization to understand the talent needed to support the organizations operations and initiatives.
- Source, identify, screen, and attract candidates for employment.
- Manage candidate engagement throughout the hiring process.
- Developing working knowledge and skill with ability to apply professional skills to job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field, plus 3 years of work experience beyond degree.
- Works & communicates well with a team, but can also work independently
- comfortable with ambiguity and change, and able to manage to deadlines
- The preferred candidate would have prior experience recruiting for large call center classes