Technical Support (CSR Support for Technical Devices) Will Train! - Varying shifts available
We are seeking individuals with outstanding customer service skills and a technical background (defined as having an interest in pursuing something technical related) for new temp to hire opportunities with our client in Minnetonka, MN 55345. These roles are ear-marked for advancement within 6-18 months depending on role availability and performance. Temporary period is approximately only 90-120 days!
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Take incoming technical service calls (will train on technical piece)
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries
- Support inquiries include questions relating to hardware and software (will train on this)
- Provide clear documentation
- Research solutions to field issues by working with other departments.
- Provide timely feedback to customers and dealers regarding solutions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of field quality issues.
Required skills and education:
- Minimum 1-2 yrs. of Customer Support and/or Help Desk experience helpful (not necessary).
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated customer focus and problem solving abilities