We are looking for a candidate with previous executive assistant experience (ideally supporting a CEO) You must be sharp, professional and an experienced Executive Assistant, with previous experience supporting a CEO, CFO or Director level individual or individuals.
Job responsibilities include supporting a high level senior executive with day to day meeting planning, calendaring, lots of travel arrangement, PowerPoint presentations, Board meeting attendance, expense reporting, internal and external correspondence, responding to various requests, some personal assistant duties and much more!
- Provides detailed administrative support to the Executive Team with accuracy and speed including managing their calendars, expense reports; composing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
- Prepares Board materials and presentation slides.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; and problem-solving.
- Manages key projects essential to the functions of the key executives.
- Researches and follows up on issues and concerns addressed to the key executives and determines appropriate course of action or referral, when possible.
- Liaise with board members, vendors, and partners.
- Organizes company events.
- Anticipates the needs of the Executive Team.
- Be a team player and partner with the extended team members.
- Self-motivated individual who gets things done.
- A Bachelor’s degree or working towards a degree. Open to equivalent work experience.
- Administrative experience a plus, especially supporting an executive.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Proficient with Apple computer system.
- Strong organizational/time management skills, written communication and verbal skills.
- Strong analytical, administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be dependable, flexible, adaptable, able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize/multi-task at a high level and work on multiple deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.