2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Valley Staffing is currently partnering with a national dealer in the Shakopee, MN area to help find dedicated Technicians to join this family-oriented team that has been around for over 50 years!
- Diagnose, inspect, adjust, and repair travel trailers, generators, appliances, and interior components.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports.
- Work with customers or work orders in order to asses the nature/extent of the damage.
- List parts needed, estimate costs, and plan work procedures, using parts lists,
technical manuals, and diagrams.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical problems and perform repairs
- Knowledge of safety and procedures.
- Experience with both mechanics and electrical systems
- HVAC experience preferred
- Experience and/or training in recreational vehicle/construction equipment repair and
maintenance shop or any combination of education, training and experience that
demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
These positions are long-term, temp-to-hire opportunities. If you`re interested in learning more or want to be considered for these opportunities, send us a copy of your resume or call 952-445-1180 to set up an interview.
Pay is D.O.E.
If interested, please contact the Shakopee office at 952-445-1180,
or email your resume to email@example.com (just click the link!).
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri