Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for fabrication of machined piece parts and tooling.
- Machine parts from blueprints, drawings, and verbal directions.
- Operating conversational milling machines. Set up, operating and editing of Vertical / Horizontals Machining Centers. Haas machine experience is preferred.
- Fill out work instructions properly
- Understand the planning flow and be able to adjust and explain planning procedures.
- Ensures that all assigned work areas are kept clean, orderly, and safe at all times.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Two year Machine Tool technical school and three years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High degree of mathematical aptitude necessary. Ability to calculate figures, measurements, proportions, angles in relation to drawings and blueprints. Ability to apply basic concepts of trigonometry and geometry.