Buyer/Planner will be responsible for Production Planning, Production Control, Raw material purchasing and Vendor management in order to support our Eastey and Squid product lines.
- Manage raw material purchasing activities to ensure supply meets promised delivery requirements to support internal manufacturing and secure on-time delivery of raw materials.
- Work on ERP data updates to ensure proper MRP settings are updated (Costs, MIN/MAX, Safety stock, supplier information.
- Work with Accounting on invoicing discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Establish, review and publish detailed production schedules for Eastey products. Work with manufacturing teams on executing the plan to ensure customer commitments are met.
- Complete Syspro ERP system transactions as needed.
- Monitor status of schedules. Communicate and help to resolve impact to delivery dates.
- Help with cycle count when needed.
- Expected to help out with other functions as needed.
- Bachelors degree preferred or 3-4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- CPIM certification is desired.
- Solid working knowledge of ERP systems, MRP, Production Control and Inventory Control and purchasing.
- Lean manufacturing process experience is desired.
- Advanced skills in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook and ERP systems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to meet deadlines, adapt to rapidly changing priorities and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Background in purchasing and production control.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Located in Brooklyn Park, Mn, Engage Technologies Corporation is the parent company of Squid Ink, Eastey, AFM, and Cogent Technologies. Squid Ink is a manufacturer of coding and marking systems and fluids for product identification and traceability. Eastey is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty shrink packaging equipment and automated case sealing systems for packaging applications. American Film & Machinery is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty shrink sleeve labeling equipment, shrink tunnels, and shrink sleeve consumables. Cogent Technologies manufactures infrared drying systems used to dry ink in the industrial and graphics industries.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Engage Technologies is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for Buyer/Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly