Real Estate Consultant in Corporate Home Sale Programs (Home Sale Counselor)
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? Guess what, you've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai , our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a Home Sale Counselor to join our Home Sale team. Someone who can effectively educate relocating employees and clients on relocation home sale benefits, while providing a delightful experience. An ideal candidate will have years of experience working within global mobility home sale programs and proven experience managing the entire process. This opening is available as a remote opportunity, or to be worked out of our Headquarter office. The Home Sale Counselor will be working under the direction of our Sr. Director of Client Services.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven home sale professional, then we want to speak to you!
Home Sale Counselor Overview:
You will be communicating with relocating employees on a daily basis, educating them on their home sale benefits and guiding them through the process. You would also be working closely with internal teams and our clients.
What your day as a Home Sale Counselor looks like:
- Learning each client’s hiring and management culture, and attitudes toward relocation costs and benefits, in order to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Educating relocating employees on home sale benefits
- Managing the home sale process including marketing, negotiating purchase agreements, and closing
- Creatively problem solve client and relocation employee issues
- Collaborating on service improvement opportunities and program enhancements
- Participating in client reviews and program/policy discussions
- Proactively communicate critical issues and recommendations for program/process improvements to maintain a high level of customer loyalty
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational and consultative skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenge
- Ability to educate others on tax sheltered home sale programs
- Successful contract negotiation skills
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relocation related field
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Availability to provide personal cell phone and/or after hours contract information to client and relocating employees
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values says it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!