Talent Acquisition Specialist - Minneapolis MN
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our client's growing team! This is a direct hire opportunity offering great pay and benefits. You will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting from working with hiring managers, posting positions, interviewing candidates, and making offers. You'll also help support the HR Department with various tasks from entering personnel information, updating training materials, etc. We are looking for someone with around a year of recruiting experience, someone who enjoys recruiting for a variety of positions, and someone who can work on multiple projects. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Recruiting and sourcing for our client's departments throughout the entire organization (entry-level to senior positions).
- Provide full-cycle recruiting from working with hiring managers, phone screens, scheduling hiring manager interviews, preparing employment offers, etc.
- Build relationships with various community organizations such as university career fairs, recruiting conferences and networking events.
- Manage the budget for recruiting tools, career fairs and promotional events.
- Create and update job descriptions for various hiring managers and departments on a consistent basis.
- Manage existing recruiting processes and focus on continuous process improvement.
- Maintain candidate communication and progress in ATS.
- Oversee the candidate feedback process to ensure complete and timely follow-up for all candidates.
- Manage new employee orientation and on-boarding initiatives.
- Plan and organize all company events and recognition programs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field.
- 1+ year of full cycle recruitment experience.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Employment Laws and HR policies.
- Familiar with MS Office products (Word, Excel, & Outlook).
Apply for Talent Acquisition Specialist - Minneapolis MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly