Heavy-Duty Custodian 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.50 / hr
Cleans and maintains the company facilities, including gaming areas, ensuring that written cleaning service standards are met for set work schedule. Uses various specialized equipment, chemicals, and supplies to accomplish detailed cleaning areas of special interest. Interacts with guests and team members to provide exceptional service.
- Cleans and maintains all specialty gaming zones, kitchen areas, dining areas, restrooms, windows, mirrors, public areas, team member areas, and other company facilities following all written guest and department cleaning service standards by using specialized equipment (i.e. carpet vacuums, carpet shampooers, carpet extractors, floor scrubbers, burnishers, aerial lifts, etc.).
- Handles lost guest items, including money (i.e. tokens, coins, bills, ticket-in/ticket-out slips) by adhering to all company, gaming, and department policies and procedures.
- Responds and follows through with all inquiries made by guests. Informs supervisor of guest issues.
*PLEASE BE SURE TO LOOK AT THE CITY BUS TO BE SURE THAT IT ACCOMODATES YOUR LOCATION *
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- No minimum education requirements.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
This position will need to have the working knowledge of heavy duty equipment such as a Floor Burnisher, Buffer, Floor Extractor, and Floor Stripper.
This candidate will need to be able to work all weekends and holidays.