Janitorial - Playworks
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.00 / hr
To maintain the safety and cleanliness of the facility. The ability to set up Playworks Events. Ability to work in a Team Environment. Enjoys working with children.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for all children, customers, and employees while following OSHA policies and procedures. Knows & understands MDSD information. Keeps all chemicals and equipment out of children's reach at all times. Completes daily cleaning checklist assigned by Supervisor along with monthly checklist of carpets, floors, and bathrooms and other miscellaneous items.
- Keeps all storage and closet areas organized and stocked. Informs Supervisor of any storage concerns/issues. Informs Supervisor of inventory of stocked items.
- Communicates to Supervisor all repairs of equipment and damage to facility. Informs Maintenance Manager by work order.
- Assist with set up and tear down for Link events.
- Communicates effectively with children, customers, and employees in a variety of ways keeping high quality customer service and confidentiality as the primary consideration.
Schedule is: 3pm - 7pm, Monday - Friday (Must be able to work weekends as needed)
- Previous experience in the housekeeping/environmental services field preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Pass background check, work physical & drug test.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- On feet or standing 95% of shift.