Valet Dispatcher - FT 2nd Shift
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.00 / hr
Applies high guest service standards. Enters vehicle data into the computerized valet application with high accuracy and efficiency. Dispatches vehicles for retrieval to the Valet Attendants.
- Uses the CVPS to enter vehicle information, such as; make, model, color, owners name, and spot numbers. Enters all vehicle damage into the system.
- Audits Currently Parked Vehicles and assists Supervisors with vehicle location/identification.
- Communicates with Greeters and Supervisors about wait times on vehicles.
- Provides breaks for other Valet Dispatchers.
- Organizes and hangs entered tickets onto the ticket board.
- Organizes and distributes claim tickets for the Greeters.
- Monitors and assesses valet office area on a regular basis and reports any unsafe conditions, potential hazards, accidents, or injuries to Valet Supervisor.
- Operates valet golf cart to assist with garage inspections/vehicle locations.
- Must be able to type 35 key strokes per minute with an error rate of 10% or less.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Requires passing a color vision test.