5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
A manufacturing client in the Fridley area is looking for an experienced Machine Builder to join their team! The company is looking for a hardworking, team player who can build large automated pallet equipment and assemble complex electrical units.
Hours: 6:00am-4:30pm M-TH
• Assemble electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic sub-assemblies, and PLC controls
• Assemble equipment from drawings, specifications, blue prints, and schematics
• Communicate to proper departments any changes or modifications that need to be made in order to properly assemble the equipment
• Identify and correct any problems during testing stage of equipment
• Test and inspect (to print specs) the product before shipment
• Two-year technical degree in Automation & Manufacturing Technology or related field preferred
• Understanding of electrical systems and AC/DC electrical circuits
• Experience with GE PLC programming and components are a plus
• Previous experience installing or troubleshooting mechanical or hydraulic systems preferred
• Regularly required to stand, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Must regularly be able to lift and move up to 30 lbs. Team lift all components between 30lbs and 60lbs that are being lifted below waist height. Any assembly/component over 30lbs that needs to be lifted above waist height and/or attached/fasten to a system must have lifting points designed into the part/assembly.
• Must pass background check, physical, and drug screen
If you're interested in this temp to hire opportunity please apply online, email your resume or call to inquire at 763-780-0724!