Digital People is looking for an outstanding Communications Specialist to support the planning, implementation, execution, and evaluation of marketing communications programs and product launches for healthcare professionals and patients around the world! This global client is one that you will want to have on your resume! In this role, you will use your project management skills to develop marketing communications campaigns that include product messaging and concepts, print and electronic promotional tools, journal and on-line advertising, digital media content delivered via mobile apps, websites, social media channels, video, animations, and email, and much more!
- Manage the implementation and completion of communications tactics and balance multiple projects.
- Collaborate with and provide direction to internal and external resources to execute tactics.
- Proactively and regularly report project status to your manager, team members and marketing partners.
- Measure the effectiveness of tactics.
- Write, edit and/or manage the writing of content and materials across various communications channels, utilizing brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with and provide direction to internal and external design and creative resources to develop visual concepts.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of what communications channels are most effective for all external customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop communications plans.
- Articulate the communications objectives, strategies, tactics, budget, and resources needed to support the marketing objectives as set forth in marketing plans.
- Manage resources efficiently and effectively and rack actual spending to estimates, and report status of programs/projects.
- You will need a Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of work experience managing projects, relationship, timelines and budgets.
- Must have: strong writing and communications skills, strong project management skills and previous marketing communications experience
- Physical examples of strong writing skills
- Strong interest in marketing communications and the medical technology field with the ability to learn and communicate complex scientific and medical concepts.
- Strong organizational skills and experience effectively managing multiple tasks and projects.
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing or Communications in medical device or pharmaceutical industry or knowledge of those industries’ key audiences.
Digital People has over 25 years of dedicated experience for creative, interactive and marketing job placements in roles such as designer, developer, analyst, project manager, marketing specialist, user experience and copywriter. We understand that there is a bigger story behind every resume and that creative juices come from real live humans, so connect with us today and let us help you find a place to showcase your talent!