Pro Staff St. Cloud is looking for a high-energy and goal-driven person to work as a quotations associate for a company in the area. This company is a rapidly growing company of specialty LED lights. This person is responsible for providing great customer service with internal and external customers.
- Assists in day-to-day Sales Representative and Agent communications and relationships.
- Creates quotes for new order requests and new purchase orders.
- Support cross functional needs such as returned goods (RGA), order processing and inbound calls.
- Meets customer needs, offers solutions, resolves problems and provides timely follow-up with Accounts.
- Ensures that Accounts know how to use the company’s products and provides assistance if necessary.
- Prepares and edits technical drawings for quote proposals.
- Develops design layouts for quote proposals.
- Offers technical troubleshooting and installation assistance for end users.
- Maintains data in Salesforce software.
- Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Two (5) years of related experience preferred.
- Must achieve quality and efficiency standards, and world-class customer experience scores for new and existing Accounts.
- Deals comfortably over the phone with all types of individuals.
- Ability to actively engage in telephone conversations with prospects, new and existing Accounts.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or Customer Relationship Management software and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Must possess effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High-energy and goal driven personality.
- Minimum touch-typing skills (70+ WPM).
- Personal interest in LED lighting products is a must.