Maintenance Technician - Days
Do you have maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment? If so, Pro Staff would like to speak with you about a day shift opportunity in Sauk Centre! Main duties include:
- Perform preventive maintenance on machinery and equipment (engines, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machines)
- Troubleshoot issues with machinery/equipment
- Prepare maintenance reports
- Maintain inventory of equipment, parts and supplies
- Other maintenance related tasks as needed
- Must be able to read & interpret schematics and drawings
- Must be able to follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturing instructions and engineering specifications
Pay depends on experience. This company offers a full benefit package at hire on! Contact Pro Staff at 320-763-9677 today for immediate consideration!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.