6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Hiring rate or hiring range: $15.52 / hr plus tips
Provides driving service for Gaming Enterprise external guests to designated destinations on and off property within a 60 mile radius, in a safe and courteous manner, ensuring excellent guest service. Also provides shuttle van driving service for both Gaming Enterprise team members, the SMSC's non-gaming employees and Gaming Enterprise external guests throughout the SMSC's properties and off property to the Marshall Road Transit Station.
- Drives an assigned SMSC SUV to designated destinations on and off property within a 60 mile radius, ensuring that guests are safely transported, providing excellent information interactions with guests as needed.
- Drives an assigned shuttle van route, ensuring that team members, employees and guests are safely transported throughout the SMSC's properties and off property to the Marshall Road Transit Station, providing excellent informative interactions with passengers as needed. Restricted to driving vehicles with less than 14 passengers.
- Maintains cleanliness of SMSC vehicles inside and out. Performs pre and post trip inspections of assigned vehicle. Reports all safety and maintenance needs to supervisor as soon as possible, or if a safety issue, immediately.
- Occasional tasks
- Must possess a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Two years of driving experience.
- Must have excellent guest service skills.