Membership Marketing Coordinator
As a Membership Marketing Coordinator, you'll coordinate a wide range of marketing processes and projects, and be involved in a variety activities designed to recruit and retain members. You'll play an instrumental role in the collaboration and execution of the marketing communications strategy by integrating membership initiatives across marketing materials, events, digital media mediums and other relevant channels.
Key responsibilities include:
Engage existing and potential members through a variety of activities, including writing a monthly enewsletter, implementing marketing plans to promote events and member benefits and planning social events.
Build a rapport with members through a variety of experiences including customer service inquiries, social media, events and in-person meetings.
Plan and implement activities designed to create an engaging atmosphere for members and other key audiences. Events include roundtables, appreciation luncheons, women’s leadership event, student conference, and events held in our education center.
Collaboratively develop marketing plans that recruit and retain members. Bring creative ideas and write and edit copy for print brochures, web, social media and email.
The ideal candidate has:
- 4-year marketing, communications or related bachelor’s degree
- Two to four years of marketing or customer service experience
- Experience in the development of marketing or communication print brochures or digital content
- Event planning and public speaking experience
- Experience with databases
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, with the ability to take initiative and prioritize projects
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Works well independently and in a team
This is a full-time position with great benefits including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and paid time off. To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Stephanie Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) is a not-for-profit professional association for nearly 9,000 CPAs. The MNCPA is a community for CPAs providing continuing education, networking, and personal and professional development opportunities. We offer a dynamic work environment with a strong commitment to work/life balance.
Apply for Membership Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly