WSN is an established Architectural/Engineering firm with a broad client base and 8 offices in greater MN/ND. WSN provides aerial mapping services for clients throughout the United States and Canada, and ranging as far south as the Virgin Islands.
Our team specializes in LiDAR surveys, digital orthophotography, and photogrammetry services. The aerial team works closely with WSN’s land surveying department.
Widseth Smith Nolting is an engineering, architecture, land surveying and environmental services firm with eight offices in Minnesota and North Dakota and 190 employees. We design roads, bridges, water and wastewater systems, and buildings of all types.
Our engineering practice includes civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineers who work on a wide range of projects for public and private clients—from large-scale public works improvements to facility and site design for individual companies. Our land survey crews and environmental specialists work throughout the Midwest. Our architectural portfolio includes schools, clinics, senior living, retail, offices, factories, historic buildings and more.
Together, this multi-discipline team provides our clients a complete package of services to lead their project from concept to completion. WSN was established in 1975.
We have a career opening for a Certified Photogrammetrist, in our Grand Forks, ND office.
• Two years’ experience as a Certified Photogrammetrist
• ASPRS Certification
• Proficient with KLT Atlas, ImageStation Automatic Triangulation (ISAT), ImageStation OrthoPro (ISOP), Global Mapper and Photoshop.
• Knowledge of Summit Evolution, Match-AT, OrthoMaster, OrthoVista and Pix4
• Five + years’ experience with aerial triangulation, digital orthophoto generation, and stereo compilation processes.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
WSN offers competitive salaries and an excellent employee benefit package, including health care insurance, HSA, life insurance, disability, 401K and cafeteria plans.
Learn more about WSN at our website, then apply online with your resume and letter of interest: