The Marketing Manager will work with the Director of Communications and Director of Advancement to develop new and innovative ways to position JustUs Health’s programs and services to generate revenue and attract new donors. Seeking a creative and collaborative person to design and execute the marketing efforts for JustUs Health including social media, storytelling, advertising, and other community engagement efforts.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and evaluate JustUs Health’s annual multi-channel marketing plan.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to increase the profile of JustUs Health’s profit centers.
- Work in partnership with development team to plan and implement effective donor relations marketing.
- Write and edit both print and electronic communications with donors and potential clients.
- Assist in the coordination of events and other donor cultivation and stewardship initiatives.
- Create promotional materials for development events.
- Develop and implement JustUs Health’s email marketing program to engage targeted marketing audiences, and to build new audiences.
- Participate in JustUs Health’s research activities (e.g. Voices of Health survey).
- Execute campaign and digital strategy including social media campaign management and marketing analytics.
- Implement Tobacco-free community engagement marketing.
- Represent JustUs Health at community events and other industry events.
- Gather photos, stories and anecdotal information for JustUs Health’s communication materials adhering to established privacy policies.
- Monitor inventory of, and order, JustUs Health stationary, business cards, volunteer gifts, staff apparel, thank you cards, etc. and maintain positive relationships with product vendors.
- Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory certifications and requirements and competency evaluations on time.
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility, profession and industry trends. (i.e., self-education attends ongoing educational programs).
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Living the values of JustUs Health: Inclusion, Equity, Innovation, Compassion, Integrity, Professionalism, Excellence.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by:
- making suggestions for improvement
- learning new skills, procedures and processes.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing, communication, and proofing skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Creativity and innovation are essential competencies for this role. The ideal candidate must have ability to step outside of their comfort zone and try new ideas and approaches.
- General graphic design knowledge and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative mindset.
- Strong understanding of brand management.
- An understanding of the differences between social media platforms and how audiences interact on those different platforms.
- Capacity to adapt and work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment, utilizing independent decision making and prioritization skills.
- Ability to utilize analytics to inform decision-making.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrates solid project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues).
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Desire to work in an organization committed to equity.
- Lived experience in or passion about LGBTQ communities and communities affected by HIV.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field from a four-year college or university.
- Two years of experience in marketing, advertising, and/or social media campaigns.
- Valid driver's license, insurance and acceptable driving record.
- Experience running a marketing campaign.
- Graphic design experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Experience with Drupal or other website content management systems and plugins.
- Basic understanding of HTML coding.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other social insight tools.
- Experience expanding brand presence to reach new and diverse audiences.
- Experience with socially, economically or culturally diverse populations.
- Experience managing a CRM and email marketing software (e.g. Every Action).
- 4-plus years of experience in marketing, advertising, and/or social media campaigns.
JustUs Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. People of color, transgender people, and gender non-conforming people are strongly encouraged to apply.