Shear Machine Operator
Pro Staff is currently looking for a 2nd shift Shear Operator to work at a metal stamping and fabrication company in the Brainerd Lakes Area. Shear Operators estimate, shear and issue proper material per job card information. The overhead crane and forklifts are a vital part of moving, stacking, loading and unloading material form trailers. Workers may be transferred to adjacent areas on an as needed basis. Responsibilities
- Estimate and shear the correct type and amount of material per job card information.
- Load and unload materials.
- Keep materials market properly at all times.
- Separate bad from good material and identify as such and report to your lead supervisor.
- Keep work area neat and orderly.
- Work with lead people (or designee) to learn basic shop knowledge and any associated procedures.