7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is looking for a Department Specialist for our client in Hopkins, MN. Our client is a major grocery retail chain store. The individual in this role will assist in the accurate and timely filing of business licenses, working closely with internal partners and local, state and federal licensing agencies. This is a long term contract opportunity!Duties
- Responsible for obtaining and renewing all Liquor, General Business, Restaurant, and Grocery licenses for retail stores and distribution centers.
- Timely processing of payments, renewal documents and communication.
- Communicate with stores, retail division, federal, state, and local licensing authorities.
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams such as Finance, Legal and Tax. Responsible for updating all records, pulling reports and maintaining information in LicenseHQ system.
- Prepares, gathers, analyzes, and formats materials to defend and support sales/use tax audit and refund claims.
- Bachelor's Degree or applicable experience
- Experience in Tax, Finance or Compliance related roles
- Experience with Oracle and licensing software, LicenseHQ
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability of effectively prioritize work and complex tasks