2nd Shift Maintanence Tech
Essential Job Functions:
- Safety and maintenance checks.
- Replace cords and parts on broken or worn out equipment.
- Repair hand and/or power tools.
- Repair plumbing.
- Paint non-production items.
- Trouble shoot and adjust equipment and machines.
- Clean and repair lighting.
- Service motor home when needed.
- Fabricate parts and shop equipment.
- Document repairs and data entry.
- Follow all safety lockout/tag out procedures.
- Snow removal and lawn care.
Assist in other areas of production as needed and qualified.
Perform work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
Performs related work or job duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Basic mechanical abilities to include; electrical, hydraulic and plumbing.
- Forklift driving skills along with ability to operate maintenance equipment.
- Physical strength sufficient to perform job duties.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Electrical, HVAC, and mechanical troubleshooting necessary.
- Blue print, assembly and technical schematic reading and documents required.
- Safety orientated and follow all safety standards and regulations.
- Communicate effectively, in English, both orally and written,
- Work effectively and productively in the resolution of difficult and/or stressful issues.
- Proficient data entry skills need to prepare routine administrative reports and paperwork using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
High School Diploma or GED with 3 years of experience in industrial maintenance or similar experience.
Current Driver’s License and insurable.
Knowledge of Epicor, Ultimate software or similar ERP system.
Experience in Lean Manufacturing. Qualifications:
Skills Required Advising People Expert Attention to Detail Expert Ability to Work Under Pressure Expert Blue Print Reading Expert Coaching Expert Delegating Expert Decision Making Expert Enforcing Rules Expert Navigating Company ERP System Expert Following Instructions Expert Motivating Others Expert Problem Solving Expert Resolving Conflicts Expert Taking Initiative Expert Time Management Expert Training Expert Domestic and International Travel Expert Using Computers Expert Verbal Communication Expert Writing Clearly and Concisely Expert
HS Diploma or GED or better.Experience Licenses & Certifications