7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking a Program Coordinator for our client in Minneapolis, MN. Our client is a company providing health coverage and services to members in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. The individual in this role is responsible to assist the Project Management Office in resource coordination, scheduling and ensuring compliance across all work streams. This is a long term contract opportunity!Duties
- Track expenses and reconcile with invoices. Update leaders on program expenses to ensure program remains within budget.
- Schedule meetings and document decisions and actions. Assist within ensuring timelines are met and update leader when decisions or actions may be delayed.
- Coordinate large events and team building exercises.
- Assist with developing PowerPoint presentation as needed for program and project managers.
- Maintain program artifacts, such as resource plan and risks/issues log.
- Assist with producing weekly utilization reports.
- Ensure compliance across all workstreams.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Management
- Demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Two years' experience with program/project coordination
- Microsoft Office Proficient.