Post Production Supervisor
Description: Target is an iconic, beloved and well recognized brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target. Target Creative is the in-house creative agency dedicated to bringing one of the world's most beloved and recognizable brands to life. Whether through design, marketing or brand work, we are the driving force behind delivering Target's dynamic, inventive and unmistakable storytelling to its massive global audience. Our mission is to inspire a sense of joy, wonder and excitement, and to take our guests—and ourselves—somewhere new. Never resting on past wins or settling for anything less than extraordinary, our origin story built us to thrive in the competitive and changing retail marketplace. We tell a compelling and cohesive brand story, maximizing our messages across multiple platforms—whether via a digital art gallery or a new $1 billion children's clothing brand. Operating as one fully integrated team in both the U.S. and overseas, Target Creative comprises the best and brightest talent to execute market-leading creative strategy, design, writing, video production, operations, digital, UX, social media and more. We leverage smart and rewarding external partnerships while closely aligning with our Target teams. Together, we tackle every creative challenge with our amplified strengths, ultimately bearing the groundbreaking creative work that helps make Target the decisive guest favorite, year after year.As Post Production Supervisor, you will be the single point of contact for driving all of Target Creative's digital media content to completion. Partnering with Producers, Project Managers and Creative Directors you will ensure all post production needs are being met while ensuring that Target Brand guidelines and expectations are being addressed. You will connect the dots to see the big picture across motion graphics, audio, editorial, and finishing. This position reports to the Director, Creative Resources and Delivery.Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.About you:
- Driven by collaborating with creatives and producers to identify, adapt and prioritize post-production needs.
- Motivated by scheduling and managing post-production rooms and talent resources to maximize efficiencies and ensure deadlines and creative deliverables are met.
- Proactively seeking out tools, methods and tactics to improve and iterate on the way the work is completed.
- Focused on assuring quality control, accountability, and accurate deliverables with producers and creatives.
- Accountable for outstanding world class results.
- Able to engage and maintain a roster of freelance resources for all creative media work.
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years as a Post Production Supervisor or similar role within the agency, film, television or post house industry
- Familiar with the Adobe Suite of Creative tools, Cinema 4D, Frame I/O and industry standard conversion and encoding tools.