LSC Slot Floor Supervisor - first shift
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $20.84 - $23.45 / hr based on qualifications
Oversees slot floor operations and interacts with guests to ensure efficiency and quality guest service. Ensures compliance with company, departmental and gaming procedures and regulations.
Protection of assets within assigned supervisory area (bill banks, key, equipment, etc.).
- Assigns Slot Service Specialists to area of responsibility, schedules breaks, completes area report cards, incident and injury reports.
- Directly services guests, including approving and verifying gaming transactions up to a signatory level (short-pay, fill, jackpot, etc.).
- Prepares and issues performance reviews; provides performance feedback; including training and development.
- Responsible for enforcing all departmental policies and procedures to ensure compliance. Acts in accordance to regulatory compliance through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- One year of Slot Service Specialist experience.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Ability to communicate technical, job-related information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- Proficiency with gaming computer system and basic word processing software.
- Knowledge of currency transaction reporting (CTR).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- On feet or standing 95% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs