Pro Staff is currently working with a company in the Staples area who is looking for a Maintenance Assistant to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintained repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform PM's on facility and equipment.
- Perform and assist mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Manufacturing experience preferred. Two years' experience preferred in one of these fields: hydraulic, pneumatic, carpentry, mechanical and industrial skills or electrical.
- Basic computer skills.
- Will need to be able to get respirator and forklift certified.
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply online at www.prostaff.com or call/text our office at 218-825-0434.